DelveInsight launched a new report on Rhinitis Epidemiology Forecast, 2030.
Rhinitis is also known as coryza, is irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. Common symptoms are a stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing, and post-nasal drip. The inflammation is caused by viruses, bacteria, irritants, or allergens.
Rhinitis is classified as allergic or nonallergic. The cause of nonallergic rhinitis is usually a viral infection, although irritants can cause it. The nose is the most commonly infected part of the upper airways.
Rhinitis may be acute (short-lived) or chronic (long-standing). Acute rhinitis commonly results from viral infections but may also be a result of allergies, bacteria, or other causes. Chronic rhinitis usually occurs with chronic sinusitis (chronic rhinosinusitis).
DelveInsight’s ‘Rhinitis Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Rhinitis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key highlights from the Rhinitis Epidemiology Report:
- In Germany, plantain is currently the best choice to screen rhinitis patients for weed allergy which identifies 86% of all weed-sensitized individuals. It is being demonstrated that over the last 20 years, there was a significant rise in the total number of weed pollen sensitization as well as increases in polysensitization, predominantly in younger patients.
- Allergic rhinitis often called hay fever. It affects 6.1 million of the children population and 20 million of the adult population in the United States.
- Allergic rhinitis often begins early in life, with a prevalence of more than 5% at 3 years of age.
- Chronic nonallergic rhinitis (NAR) has been estimated to affect 17% to 52% of adults while up to 34% of patients with rhinitis in the United States may have a combination of AR and NAR, often referred to as ‘‘mixed rhinitis”.
Visit for more @ Rhinitis Epidemiology Insights
Scope of the Rhinitis Epidemiology report:
- The Rhinitis report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns
- The Rhinitis Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Rhinitis in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Rhinitis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Rhinitis
- The report provides the segmentation of the Rhinitis epidemiology
Table of Contents:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Rhinitis
- Rhinitis Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
- Rhinitis: Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Case Reports
- Country Wise-Epidemiology of Rhinitis
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s ‘Rhinitis-Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the 7MM, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the 7MM market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom),
“Rhinitis Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Rhinitis market. A detailed picture of the Rhinitis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Rhinitis treatment guidelines.
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s “Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Noonan Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘‘Orthopedic Bone Cement-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Orthotic Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report.
DelveInsight’s “Osteomyelitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030’ report.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States