The global Aluminium Powder market was valued at 95.49 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.7% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
This report studies the Aluminium Powder market, Aluminium powder is powdered aluminium. This was originally produced by mechanical means using a stamp mill to create flakes. Subsequently, a process of spraying molten aluminium to create a powder of droplets was developed by E. J. Hall in the 1920s. The resulting powder might then be processed further in a ball mill to flatten it into flakes for use as a coating or pigment. Aluminium powder is non-toxic and is not harmful unless injected directly in a major blood vessel such as the aorta Aluminium powder, if breathed in, is not particularly harmful and will only cause minor irritation. The melting point of aluminum powder is 660 °C.First, Aluminium powder is powdered aluminium. This was originally produced by mechanical means using a stamp mill to create flakes. Subsequently, a process of spraying molten aluminium to create a powder of droplets was developed by E. J. Hall in the 1920s.
The resulting powder might then be processed further in a ball mill to flatten it into flakes for use as a coating or pigment. Paint and Pigment Industry is its largest downstream market, which shares 66.34% of the consumption in 2017. Second, the production of aluminum powder is distributed evenly in China, North America, Europe,. China is the largest production of aluminum powder in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. Third, the global consumption of aluminum powder increased from 260 K MT in 2013 to 268 K MT in 2017 at an average annual growth rate of more than 0.72%. In the world wide, the top five manufacturers of aluminum powder are Alcoa, Kymera International, UC RUSAL, Toyal Group and Xinfa Group. And the production of Alcoa occupied about 17% in 2017.
By Market Verdors:
- Kymera International
- UC RUnited StatesL
- Toyal Group
- Xinfa Group
- Henan Yuanyang
- Hunan Goldsky
- Hunan Ningxiang Jiweixin
- Luxi Jinyuan
- Hunan Goldhorse
- Angang Group
- Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment
- Metal Powder Company
- Arasan Aluminium Industries
- Spherical Aluminum Powder
- Spherical Aluminum Powder
- Photovoltaic Electronic Paste Industry
- Paint and Pigment Industry
- Refractory Materials Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Aluminium Powder Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Aluminium Powder Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Spherical Aluminum Powder
1.4.3 Spherical Aluminum Powder
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Aluminium Powder Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Photovoltaic Electronic Paste Industry
1.5.3 Paint and Pigment Industry
1.5.4 Refractory Materials Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Aluminium Powder Market
1.8.1 Global Aluminium Powder Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Aluminium Powder Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Aluminium Powder Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Aluminium Powder Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Aluminium Powder Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Aluminium Powder Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Aluminium Powder Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/