The global Ultrasound market was valued at 1381.59 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.62% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing. Ultrasound is no different from `normal` (audible) sound in its physical properties, except in that humans cannot hear it. This limit varies from person to person and is approximately 20 kilohertz (20,000 hertz) in healthy, young adults. Ultrasound devices operate with frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz.Compared to the old generation of 2D ultrasound devices, 3D technology has added a dimension of depth, and 4D a dimension of depth and time. 3D and 4D ultrasound devices are becoming increasingly popular in Eastern Europe, especially in cardiology and obn ultrasound. The market for 3D and 4D is however not yet saturated there, mainly due to financial constraints. In other regions, such as Scandinavia, the reason for low market penetration of 3D/4D ultrasound is lack of acceptance among doctors. Research shows that doctors in Scandinavia do not consider 3D/4D ultrasound to provide more clinical value during diagnosis and are therefore quite reluctant. Convertors of images in older generation ultrasound units were based on hardware, which was built in the ultrasound device. The new generation uses external computers, which perform the scan conversion. This has resulted in an increase of calculation power of ultrasound devices and has led to major improvements in quality.
By Market Verdors:
- Boston Scientific
- VisualSonics (Fujifilm SonoSite)
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Ultrasound Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Ultrasound Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 2D Ultrasound
1.4.3 3D & 4D Ultrasound
1.4.4 Doppler Ultrasound
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Ultrasound Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Ultrasound Market
1.8.1 Global Ultrasound Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Ultrasound Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Ultrasound Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Ultrasound Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Ultrasound Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Ultrasound Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Ultrasound Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Ultrasound Sales Volume
3.3.1 North America Ultrasound Sales Volume Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.3.2 North America Ultrasound Sal
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414