The global DLIF & XLIF Implants market was valued at 206.3 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.76% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
DLIF & XLIF are minimally invasive surgical procedures used in treating spinal instability and back ache. There is a growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries to traditional spinal surgeries owing to associated advantages such as lesser trauma and incisions, reduced hospital stays, and lower blood loss, duration of surgery, and recovery time. These minimally invasive surgeries provide access to target while potentially minimizing the damage to surrounding tissues and anatomical structures.
By Market Verdors:
- Globus Medical
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- DLIF Implants
- XLIF Implants
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by DLIF & XLIF Implants Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 DLIF Implants
1.4.3 XLIF Implants
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Degenerative Disc Diseases
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Market
1.8.1 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers DLIF & XLIF Implants Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global DLIF & XLIF Implants Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America DLIF & XL
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414