The global Fractional Flow Reserve market was valued at 52.51 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 10.17% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Fractional flow reserve (FFR) is a technique used in coronary catheterization to measure pressure differences across a coronary artery stenosis (narrowing, usually due to atherosclerosis) to determine the likelihood that the stenosis impedes oxygen delivery to the heart muscle (myocardial ischemia). FFR is a novel and potentially clinically useful mathematical solution for estimation of stenotic coronary artery atherosclerosis. Reliability/collaborative measurement between capable laboratories in measuring this essential metric appears muddled in a proprietary race to claim cardiac mathematics dedicated to risk in ischemic cardiac disease. Proprietary claims of cardiac mathematics have not been previously argued in patent law. Fractional Flow Reserve are widely used for multi-vessel disease and single-vessel disease. The most proportion of Fractional Flow Reserve is used for multi-vessel disease, and the proportion in 2017 is 63% with the highest growth rate during 2012 to 2016. North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 47% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 27%. Market competition is intense. Philips, Abbott, Boston Scientific, Bracco, Opsens, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
By Market Verdors:
- Boston Scientific
- Multi-vessel Disease
- Single-vessel Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Fractional Flow Reserve Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Multi-vessel Disease
1.4.3 Single-vessel Disease
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Coronary Artery Disease
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
1.8.1 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Fractional Flow Reserve Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Fractional Flow Reserve Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414