The global Medical Plastics Extrusion market was valued at 71.52 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.55% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
In the medical device field, extrusion is used to create catheters, IV and drainage tubing, needle and syringe caps, and any other kind of component or device that requires a profiled tube or shaft. Medical Plastics Extrusion is the medical devices that are extruded by extruding machine, which are mainly medical tubing. The global average price of Medical Plastics Extrusion is in the decreasing trend, from 1545 USD/MT in 2012 to 1463 USD/MT in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years. The classification of Medical Plastics Extrusion includes Medical Tubing and Others, and the proportion of Medical Tubing in 2016 is about 90.33%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016. Medical Plastics Extrusion is widely used in Hospital, Clinic and other field. The most proportion of Medical Plastics Extrusion is in Hospital, and the proportion of hospital in 2016 is 60.69%.
By Market Verdors:
- Vention Medical
- Putnam Plastics
- Teel Plastics
- A.P. Extrusion
- Medical Tubing
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Medical Plastics Extrusion Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Medical Tubing
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Market
1.8.1 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Medical Plastics Extrusion Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Medical Plastics Extrusion Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Medical Plastic
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414