The global Vascular Graft market was valued at 75.22 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.57% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Vascular grafts are used to replace, bypass or maintain function of damaged, occluded or diseased blood vessels in small, medium and large diameter.Key factors attributing to its rapid growth include rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, coronary artery disease, and cardiac aneurysms. Meanwhile, aneurysum, vascular occlusion and some other diseases are all drive the demand of vascular graft. However, the technology of some special material vascular graft is not mature. At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the vascular graft industry on a higher level than other countries, the world`s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in USA. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position.
By Market Verdors:
- Getinge Group
- W. L. Gore
- JUNKEN MEDICAL
- Shanghai Suokang
- Shanghai Chest Medical
- ePTFE Vascular Graft
- Polyester Vascular Graft
- PTFE Vascular Graft
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Vascular occlusion
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Vascular Graft Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Vascular Graft Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 ePTFE Vascular Graft
1.4.3 Polyester Vascular Graft
1.4.4 PTFE Vascular Graft
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Vascular Graft Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Cardiovascular diseases
1.5.4 Vascular occlusion
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Vascular Graft Market
1.8.1 Global Vascular Graft Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Vascular Graft Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Vascular Graft Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Vascular Graft Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Vascular Graft Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Vascular Graft Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Vascular Graft Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Vascular Graft Sales Volume
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414