DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Pediatric Brain Tumors – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Pediatric Brain Tumors – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Pediatric Brain Tumors, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Pediatric Brain Tumors market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Report:
- According to the American Cancer Society, brain and spinal cord tumors are the second most common cancers in children (after leukemia). They account for about 1 out of 4 childhood cancers. More than 4,000 brain and spinal cord tumors are diagnosed each year in children and teens. The incidence rate (number of tumors per 100,000 children) has not changed much in recent years.
- Lin et al. provided insights about Japan in a Taiwan-based study and highlighted that in the pediatric group, primary malignant brain tumors are the most common cancer among those aged 0–19 years, ranging from 2.27 to 4.81 per 100,000 population. In Japan, the overall incidence of a primary malignant brain tumor in ages 0–14 years is 3.61/100,000, and the age-standardized incidence in males is 2.1–3.5 per 100,000, while in females is 1.5–2.5 per 100,000.
- The RARECAREnet reported the annual incidence rate of 6.8 per million children (0–14 years) in Europe for the period 2000-2007 with 15–20% of all CNS tumors being Medulloblastomas. The study published by Suresh et al. highlighted that pilocytic astrocytoma was the most commonly reported tumor (22.33%) from Europe.
Key benefits of the report:
- Pediatric Brain Tumors market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Pediatric Brain Tumors Epidemiology and Pediatric Brain Tumors market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Pediatric Brain Tumors market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Pediatric Brain Tumors market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Pediatric Brain Tumors market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Pediatric Brain Tumors market.
Pediatric Brain Tumors Overview
Pediatric brain tumors are masses or growths of abnormal cells that occur in a child’s brain or the tissue and structures that are near it. Many different types of pediatric brain tumors exist, some are noncancerous (benign) and some are cancerous (malignant).
Treatment and chance of recovery (prognosis) depend on the type of tumor, its location within the brain, whether it has spread, and your child’s age and general health. Because new treatments and technologies are continually being developed, several options may be available at different points in treatment.
Pediatric Brain Tumors Market
The dynamics of the Pediatric Brain Tumors market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Novartis, Laminar Pharmaceuticals, Ziopharm, Oncoceutics, Cellectar Biosciences, Moleculin Biotech, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Landscape
Pediatric Brain Tumors Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Everolimus: Novartis
- LP561A1: Laminar Pharmaceuticals
- Ad-RTS-hIL-12 plus veledimex : Ziopharm
- ONC201: Oncoceutics
- CLR-131: Cellectar Biosciences
- WP1066: Moleculin Biotech
Table of Contents
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary
- SWOT analysis
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Overview at a Glance
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Disease Background and Overview
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Country-Specific Patient Population of Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Current Treatment and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Emerging Therapies
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Outlook
- Country-Wise Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Analysis (2018–2030)
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Market drivers
- Market barriers
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Pediatric Brain Tumors Market Outlook 2030
“Pediatric Brain Tumors Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Pediatric Brain Tumors market. A detailed picture of the Pediatric Brain Tumors pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Pediatric Brain Tumors treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s ‘Pediatric Brain Tumors Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Pediatric Brain Tumors epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s “Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Noonan Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘‘Orthopedic Bone Cement-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Orthotic Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report.
DelveInsight’s “Osteomyelitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030’ report.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States