The global High Silica Zeolite market was valued at 13.53 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.45% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Zeolite is chemically explained as the crystallin aluminosilicate hydrate containing alkaline metal or alkaline earth metal. The general formula is shown as MeO· AlO3·mSiO2·nH2O (Me: metal ion or H ion).The high silica zeolite (HS Series) has high SiO2/Al2O3 mol ratios, excellent hydrophobe and heatproof compared with that of conventional A-type. In this report, high silica zeolite refers to the nm level of the high silica zeolite; the micrometer level high silica zeolite is excluding in this report. Europe is the dominate producer of High Silica Zeolite, the production was 2115.0 MT in 2016, accounting for about 40.80% of the total amount, followed by North America, with the production market share of 29.82%. And Europe and North America are expected to maintain their leading position in the forecast period. The industry concentration of High Silica Zeolite is relatively high. Manufacturers mainly distributed in developed countries. Leading players in High Silica Zeolite industry are UOP (Honeywell), CECA (Arkema), BASF and Tosoh Corporation. UOP (Honeywell) is the largest manufacturer, with the production market share of 19.93% in 2016. The top four companies occupied about 61.68% production share of the market in 2016.
By Market Verdors:
- UOP (Honeywell)
- CECA (Arkema)
- Zeochem AG
- Tosoh Corporation
- W. R. Grace
- Zeolyst International
- CWK Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
- KNT Group
- Zeolites & Allied Products
- ZSM-5 Type
- USY Type
- Beta Type
- Petroleum Refining Catalysts
- Petrochemical Catalysts
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by High Silica Zeolite Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global High Silica Zeolite Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 ZSM-5 Type
1.4.3 USY Type
1.4.4 Beta Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global High Silica Zeolite Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Petroleum Refining Catalysts
1.5.3 Petrochemical Catalysts
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global High Silica Zeolite Market
1.8.1 Global High Silica Zeolite Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global High Silica Zeolite Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global High Silica Zeolite Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global High Silica Zeolite Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers High Silica Zeolite Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global High Silica Zeolite Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global High Silica Zeolite Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/