The global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market was valued at 86.59 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.07% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
P-Phenylenediamine (PPD) is an organic compound with formula C6H4(NH2)2. PPD is used as an intermediate in performance resins and fibers, and as a curing agent for high temperature composites. It is also used in the formulation of urethane coatings, rubber chemicals, and textile dyes and pigments. PPD makes an excellent intermediate in formulating materials of high temperature stability, high strength, and chemical and electrical resistance.In 2016, the global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market is led by North America, capturing about 37.08% of global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) production. China is the second-largest region-wise market with 31.42% global production share. Globally, the p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market is mainly driven by growing demand for dyes and pigments which accounts for nearly 51.63% of total downstream consumption of p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) in global.
By Market Verdors:
- Chizhou Fangda
- TBI Corporation
- Jayvir Dye Chem
- Jay Organics
- PPD AD
- PPD AD Molten
- PPD AD Ultra Pure
- Dyes and Pigments
- Synthetic Rubber Additives
- Aramid Fiber
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 PPD AD
1.4.3 PPD AD Molten
1.4.4 PPD AD Ultra Pure
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Dyes and Pigments
1.5.3 Synthetic Rubber Additives
1.5.4 Aramid Fiber
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Market
1.8.1 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/