The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Ammonium Persulfate is a white, crystalline, odourless salt consisting of technically pure ammonium peroxodisulfate. It is a strong oxidizing agent that is used in polymer chemistry, as an etchant, and as a cleaning and bleaching agent.Ammonium persulfate (APS) industry has low technology barrier and is labor intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world ammonium persulfate (APS) industry. The main market players are United Initiators, PeroxyChem, Fujian ZhanHua Chemical, Yatai Electrochemistry, Ak-Kim and MGC Group. The production of ammonium persulfate (APS) will increase to 251383 MT in 2016 from 181213 MT in 2011 with average growth rate of 6.84%. The global production value of ammonium persulfate (APS) increases with the 5.31% average growth rate. Europe and China are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 73.73% of the global consumption volume in total. Ammonium persulfate (APS) has two types, which include purity<99.0% ammonium persulfate (APS) and purity 99.0% ammonium persulfate (APS). And each type has application industries relatively. With strong oxidizing property of ammonium persulfate (APS), the downstream application industries will need more ammonium persulfate (APS). So, ammonium persulfate (APS) has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce high purity and good performance ammonium persulfate (APS) through improving technology. The major production method of ammonium persulfate (APS) is electrolytic technology. The advanced degree of electrolytic technology depends on the structure of electrolytic cell. And the production cost of ammonium persulfate (APS) is also an important factor which could impact the price of ammonium persulfate (APS). The ammonium persulfate (APS) manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production method. In China, the ionic membrane application is a major development trend. We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition.
By Market Verdors:
- United Initiators
- Fujian ZhanHua Chemical
- Yatai Electrochemistry
- Hebei Jiheng Group
- Huaxing Chemicals
- MGC Group
- Shaanxi Baohua Technologies
- Ansin Chemicals
- VR Persulfates
- Hongguan Chemical
- ABC Chemicals
- Stars Chemical
- Purity 99.0%
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Textile Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Chemical Industry
1.5.3 Electronic Industry
1.5.4 Petroleum Industry
1.5.5 Textile Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Market
1.8.1 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Ammonium Persulfate (APS
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/