The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A roofing underlying materials is the layer of waterproofing material that goes on your roof. It`s laid under the shingles or roofing materials as the last line of defense against inclement weather. More commonly known as “felt paper,” roof underlayment is mainly a roll of paper or fiberglass that is covered by asphalt and other waterproofing materials.The residential segment is currently the biggest contributor to the global market for roofing underlying materials. The residential segment accounted for a market share of almost 56.61% in the international market in the year 2016. In terms of product type, the segment of Modified Asphalt Roofing Underlying accounted for a share of over 49.5% in terms of revenue in the global market in 2016. This segment is also expected to remain the dominant product segment from 2016 to 2022. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption region of roofing underlying materials, with a consumption market share nearly 51.21% in 2016. The second place is North America; following Asia-Pacific with the consumption market share 19.69% in 2016. Europe`s market share is slightly smaller than North America. In the future, Middle East and Africa and South America are also expected to show a healthy growth and will benefit from overall developments in the residential construction segment.
By Market Verdors:
- Company A
- Company B
- Asphalt-Saturated Felt Roofing Underlying
- Modified Asphalt Roofing Underlying
- Non-bitumen Synthetic Roofing Underlying
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Roofing Underlying Materials Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Asphalt-Saturated Felt Roofing Underlying
1.4.3 Modified Asphalt Roofing Underlying
1.4.4 Non-bitumen Synthetic Roofing Underlying
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Roofing Underlying Materials Market
1.8.1 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Roofing Underlying Materials Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Roofing Underlying Materials Sales Volume Market
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/