The global Titanium Scrap market was valued at 610.47 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.07% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Titanium Scrap has a variety of properties when it comes to useful characteristics. With the vast amount of titanium used, there is also a vast amount of titanium scrap and titanium alloy scrap to recycle from these different forms. Titanium scrap and titanium alloy scrap has proved to be highly useful with their properties of superior corrosion resistance (saltwater propeller shafts), hard but lightweight makeup and high melting temperature.Titanium Scrap could be used in wide range of areas, such as Aerospace, Biomedical, Chemical Industry and Automobile, etc. In 2019, the most widely used area was Aerospace, with a market share of over 49%. North America, as the largest consumption region of global Titanium Scrap market, accounted for a market share of about 39% in 2019, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, with approximately 27% and 26%, respectively.
By Market Verdors:
- Global Titanium Inc.
- Metraco NV
- Monico Alloys
- Phoolchand Bhagatsingh
- Mega Metals
- United Alloys and Metals
- Globe Metal
- Grandis Titanium
- Goldman Titanium
- Wolfram Metal Recyclers
- Mixed Titanium Solids
- Titanium Turnings
- Titanium Sworf
- RUTILE Scraps
- Titanium Sponge / Residues
- Chemical Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Titanium Scrap Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Titanium Scrap Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Mixed Titanium Solids
1.4.3 Titanium Turnings
1.4.4 Titanium Sworf
1.4.5 RUTILE Scraps
1.4.6 Titanium Sponge / Residues
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Titanium Scrap Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.4 Chemical Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Titanium Scrap Market
1.8.1 Global Titanium Scrap Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Titanium Scrap Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Titanium Scrap Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Titanium Scrap Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Titanium Scrap Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Titanium Scrap Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/