The global Flavonoids market was valued at 16.46 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Favonoids are water soluble polyphenolic molecules containing 15 carbon atoms. Flavonoids belong to the polyphenol family. Flavanoids can be visualized as two benzene rings which are joined together with a short three carbon chain. One of the carbons of the short chain is always connected to a carbon of one of the benzene rings, either directly or through an oxygen bridge, thereby forming a third middle ring, which can be five or six-membered. The flavonoids consist of 6 major subgroups: chalcone, flavone, flavonol, flavanone, anthocyanins and isoflavonoids.Flavonoids are natural ingredients extracted from plants.
Due to the distribution characteristics of raw materials, manufacturers of this industry are mainly located in Asia Pacific, especially China. SANREN Bio-Technology, Zhejiang Conler Pharmaceutical, Chengdu Okay, Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical, Hunan Kang Biotech, ADM,Frutarom Health,Shaanxi Huike, Taiyo Green Power,TEAREVO and Hunan Sunfull Bio-tech are major manufacturers of this industry. SANREN Bio-Technology is a global leader. In 2017, the sale of SANREN Bio-Technology was 393.9 tons, and the company held a share of 10.3%. SANREN Bio-Technology, Zhejiang Conler Pharmaceutical, Chengdu Okay, Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical, Hunan Kang Biotech, Sichuan Xieli Pharmaceutical and Shaanxi Huifeng Pharmaceutical are the world`s leading hesperidin manufacturers.
ADM, Frutarom Health and Shaanxi Huike are the major manufacturers of daidzein.Taiyo Green Power, TEAREVO, Hunan Sunfull Bio-tech and Infré are global leaders of catechin. At present, there are thousands kinds of favonoids. However, only dozens of products have been commercialized. Only hesperidin, daidzein, catechin and genistein have a larger market size. Most of the raw material production areas of favonoids are located in China, which has led to the emergence of a large number of manufacturers in China. Chinese manufacturers export their products to Europe, the United States and Japan in large quantities either directly or through traders. Due to the low level of industry concentration, few companies can be called top manufacturers.
By Market Verdors:
- Zhejiang Conler Pharmaceutical
- Chengdu Okay
- Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical
- Hunan Kang Biotech
- Sichuan Xieli Pharmaceutical
- Shaanxi Huifeng Pharmaceutical
- SANREN Bio-Technology
- Chengdu Shuxi Pharmaceutical
- Hunan Yuantong Pharmaceutical
- Chengdu Yazhong Bio-pharmaceutical
- Chengdu Runde Pharmaceutical
- Quzhou Tiansheng Plant Extract
- Chengdu Hawk Bio-Engineering
- Chongqing Zhuliu Bioengineering
- Hunan Kingti Bio-Tech
- Frutarom Health
- Shaanxi Huike
- Xian Desheng yuan
- Jiangxi Shun Tiancheng
- Taiyo Green Power
- Hunan Sunfull Bio-tech
- Hunan Nutramax
- Guangdong Yilong Industry Group
- Hangzhou Qinyuan Natural Plant High-tech
- Shanghai Novanat Bioresources
- Chengdu Wagott Bio-Tech
- Food & Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Feed Additives
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Flavonoids Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Flavonoids Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Flavonoids Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Food & Beverages
1.5.4 Dietary Supplements
1.5.5 Feed Additives
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Flavonoids Market
1.8.1 Global Flavonoids Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Flavonoids Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Flavonoids Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Flavonoids Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Flavonoids Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Flavonoids Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Flavonoids Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Flavonoids Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/