The global Polarizer Film market was valued at 121.3 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 1.53% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Polarizer Film or Polarizing film is made by dyeing film (mainly polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)) or by iodine being adsorbed onto its surface, then stretching and orientating it. This gives the film polarization characteristics that allow only light with a certain oscillation direction to pass through it. Furthermore, in order to secure mechanical strength of the film, backing materials such as a TAC film or a protective film is laminated to it. Polarizer Film industry is relatively concentrated, manufacturers are mostly in the Japan, Korea and China. Among them, Japan output volume accounted for more than 50.00% of the total output volume of global Polarizer Film in 2016. Nitto is the world leading manufacturer in global Polarizer Film market with the market share of 26.17%, in terms of sales, followed by Sumitomo. LG Chem and Samsung SDI.
Compared to 2015, Polarizer Film market managed to increase sales by 5.42 percent to 11520.93 million USD worldwide in 2016 from 10928.40 million USD in 2015. Overall, the Polarizer Film market performance is positive, despite the weak economic environment. With the increasing in production capacity, expected that the Polarizer Film raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and labor costs, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Polarizer Film.
By Market Verdors:
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- TFT Type
- TN Type
- STN Type
- LCD Displays
- OLED Displays
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Polarizer Film Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Polarizer Film Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 TFT Type
1.4.3 TN Type
1.4.4 STN Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Polarizer Film Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 LCD Displays
1.5.3 OLED Displays
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Polarizer Film Market
1.8.1 Global Polarizer Film Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Polarizer Film Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Polarizer Film Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Polarizer Film Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Polarizer Film Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Polarizer Film Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Polarizer Film Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Polarizer Film Sales Volume
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/