The global Power Management IC (PMIC) market was valued at 2344.21 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.59% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Power Management IC (PMIC) is used to manage power requirements and to support voltage scaling and power delivery sequencing in power electronic devices. They are the key components in any electronic device with a power supply, battery, or power cord and they optimize power usage.Qualcomm, Dialog and TI captured the top three revenue share spots in the Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) market in 2017. Qualcomm dominated with 22.92% revenue share, followed by Dialog with 5.14% revenue share and TI with 6.10% revenue share in 2017.
By Market Verdors:
- Company A
- Company B
- Voltage Regulators
- Integrated ASSP Power
- Management ICs
- Battery Management ICs
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial & Healthcare
- Telecom & Networking
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Power Management IC (PMIC) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Voltage Regulators
1.4.3 Integrated ASSP Power
1.4.4 Management ICs
1.4.5 Battery Management ICs
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Consumer Electronics
1.5.4 Industrial & Healthcare
1.5.5 Telecom & Networking
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market
1.8.1 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Power Management IC (PMIC) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/