The global Computed Tomography (CT) market was valued at 4571.08 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.49% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Computed tomography refers to a digitalized X-ray imaging procedure used to diagnose the internal organs, bones, soft tissue, and blood vessels by creating their detailed image.CT scanning helps detect different types of cancers by enabling the doctors to confirm the presence of a tumor and determine its size and location. The major factors that fuel the growth of the market are the increase in shift of medical care toward image guided interventions and technological improvement in image processing and resolution. In addition, emphasis on less invasive procedures for diagnosis as well as rise in popularity of automated workflow in emergency clinical setting supplement the market growth.
By Market Verdors:
- Siemens Healthineers
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Neusoft Medical Systems
- Samsung Medison
- MARS Bioimaging
- Abdomen & Pelvic
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Diagnostic centers
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Computed Tomography (CT) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.5 Abdomen & Pelvic
1.4.6 Pulmonary Angiogram
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Diagnostic centers
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Computed Tomography (CT) Market
1.8.1 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Computed Tomography (CT) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Computed Tomography (CT) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (201
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414