The global Microfluidics Device market was valued at 5764.23 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 15.62% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Microfluidics deals with the behaviour, precise control and manipulation of fluids that are geometrically constrained to a small, typically sub-millimeter, scale at which capillary penetration governs mass transport. It is a multidisciplinary field at the intersection of engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, nanotechnology, and biotechnology, with practical applications in the design of systems in which low volumes of fluids are processed to achieve multiplexing, automation, and high-throughput screening.Advances in microfluidics technology are revolutionizing molecular biology procedures for enzymatic analysis (e.g., glucose and lactate assays), DNA analysis (e.g., polymerase chain reaction and high-throughput sequencing), and proteomics. The basic idea of microfluidic biochips is to integrate assay operations such as detection, as well as sample pre-treatment and sample preparation on one chip.
By Market Verdors:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens Healthcare
- Agilent Technologies
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Dolomite Centre
- Micronit Microfluidics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- Pharmaceutical and Life Science Research
- Clinical and Veterinary Diagnostics
- Drug Delivery
- Environmental and Industrial
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Microfluidics Device Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Microfluidics Device Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Microfluidics Device Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Pharmaceutical and Life Science Research
1.5.3 Clinical and Veterinary Diagnostics
1.5.4 Drug Delivery
1.5.5 Environmental and Industrial
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Microfluidics Device Market
1.8.1 Global Microfluidics Device Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Microfluidics Device Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Microfluidics Device Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Microfluidics Device Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Microfluidics Device Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Microfluidics Device Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Microfluidics Device S
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414