The global Microalgae market was valued at 306.1 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.22% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Microphytes or microalgae are microscopic algae, typically found in freshwater and marine systems living in both the water column and sediment. They are unicellular species which exist individually, or in chains or groups. Depending on the species, their sizes can range from a few micrometers (?m) to a few hundreds of micrometers. Unlike higher plants, microalgae do not have roots, stems, or leaves.The global Microalgae industry mainly concentrates in USA, Europe, China and Japan. The global leading players in this market are DIC Corporation, Cyanotech Corporation, Algaetech Group, TAAU Australia, Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina, Shengbada Biology, CBN, Green-A, Parry, Nutraceuticals, Hydrolina Biotech, Spirin, Chenghai Bao ER. Currently, a major challenge affecting the market growth is the limitation of downstream market. As large demand of healthy products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field. Currently, the Microalgae industry is not only begin to transit to Microalgae products, while still extend in the resource-rich land and downstream industry chain.
By Market Verdors:
- DIC Corporation
- Cyanotech Corporation
- Algaetech Group
- TAAU Australia
- Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina
- Shengbada Biology
- Parry Nutraceuticals
- Hydrolina Biotech
- Chenghai Bao ER
- Feed (For Bivalves, For Shrimp, For Marine fish larvae, For zooplankton)
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Microalgae Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Microalgae Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Microalgae Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Feed (For Bivalves, For Shrimp, For Marine fish larvae, For zooplankton)
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Microalgae Market
1.8.1 Global Microalgae Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Microalgae Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Microalgae Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Microalgae Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Microalgae Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Microalgae Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Microalgae Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Microalgae Sales Volume
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414