The global Meningococcal Vaccine market was valued at 237.33 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Meningococcal vaccine refers to any of the vaccines used to prevent infection by Neisseria meningitides. The vaccines are between 85 and 100% effective for at least two years. They result in a decrease in meningitis and sepsis among populations where they are widely used. They are given either by injection into a muscle or just under the skin.
By Market Verdors:
- JN International Medical Corporation
- Serum Institute of India
- China National Biotec Group
- Hualan Bio
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Meningococcal Vaccine Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Meningococcal Vaccine Market
1.8.1 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Meningococcal Vaccine Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Meningococcal Vaccine Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Meningococcal Vaccine Sales
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414