The global Near Infrared Imaging market was valued at 329.53 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 7.28% from 2021 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
The near-infrared imaging market has been segmented into in vivo imaging, cancer surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, plastic/reconstructive surgeries, and others.North America contributed the largest share to the near-infrared imaging market in 2014.
By Market Verdors:
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co
- Miltenyi Biotec
- NOVADAQ Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Devices
- Near Infrared Fluorescence
- Medical Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Food and Drinks
- Fuel Research
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Near Infrared Imaging Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Near Infrared Imaging Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Devices
1.4.3 Near Infrared Fluorescence
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Near Infrared Imaging Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Medical Treatment
1.5.3 Chemical Industry
1.5.4 Food and Drinks
1.5.5 Fuel Research
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Near Infrared Imaging Market
1.8.1 Global Near Infrared Imaging Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Near Infrared Imaging Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Near Infrared Imaging Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Near Infrared Imaging Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Near Infrared Imaging Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Near Infrared Imaging Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Near Infrared Imaging Sales
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(646)-781-7170 / +91 8087042414