Top Ten: Sunglasses
The sunshine is out in full force today, with not even a single cloud in the sky! Whilst sunglasses of course provide great protection for our eyes from UV Rays, they are also a great accessory for any summer outfit. Here is a look through LSMedia’s top ten pairs of shades for the summer season.
1. Topshop Round Frame contrast sunglasses, £16
This season the round frame is definitely in; I love the contrast of the black and red.
2. Warehouse Metal Cutout glasses, £18
More a classic style of sunglasses these ones are made a little different by the metal detailing on the side. Perfect with boho dresses.
3. Urban Outfitters Cat Eyes Sunglasses, £16
Get the feline eye this season with a pair of cat framed shades from Urban Outfitters. Definitely a pair for quirky fashion lovers.
4. Ray Ban Clubmaster, Price varies
You can’t go wrong with a pair of Ray Bans. The tortoiseshell frames are a firm favourite with the LSMedia fashion team.
5. River Island Pink Oversized Sunglasses, £12.99
Fresh and summery these shades will look great with a simple floral dress and sandals.
6. Ray Ban Wayfarer’s – Rare Print, Price varies
The classic wayfarer shape is revitalised with this geometric print. Perfect for standing out at a festival this summer.
7. Urban Outfitters Tortoiseshell Sunglasses, £16
Taking on both the shape and print of the season these shades are ideal for any outfit. I particularly like the tinted lenses and contrasting arms.
8. Tatty Devine, Jeremy Scott TV-Set Sunglasses, £166
Tatty Devine are known for their unusual jewellery designs and so there latest range of sunglasses is no different. These TV-set shades are fun and unique!
9. Whistles Mottled Arm Sunglasses, £50
Channelling the 1950s these sunglasses are definitely a pair oozing classic style. Ideal for weekend trips to Paris and lunch time parties.
10. Zara Black framed Sunglasses, £19.99
Simple, chic and chunky these shades are ideal for any holiday.
Happy sunglasses shopping!